Contact me with your needs or choose from an established package. Check with your tax professional to see if these services are tax deductible.
Not sure what you need? – Take this opportunity to talk with me regarding where you are and where you’d like to be. We can strategize next steps and what would be most helpful to you.
- $49 for one 30 minute session via phone or in person.
Explore your options – Your interests, goals, values, preferences and strengths play an important role in finding your career fit. We will discuss your results from the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator® and the Strong Interest Inventory®,then strategize next steps for exploration and action.
- $149 – Includes one 60 minute session discussing the assessments. You will receive the assessment results and a self-exploration handbook.
- $249 – Includes two 60 minute sessions; the first discussing the assessments, the second discussing your values, goals and strengths exercises. You will receive the assessment results and a self-exploration handbook.
Strategize your job search – To find a job you must be creative, focused and tenacious. In our 60 minute session we will discuss the hidden job market, niche websites and effective networking.
- $99 for one 60 minute session, a job search action plan and a job search handbook.
- $199 for one 60 minute session, a job search action plan, resume and cover letter feedback and a job search handbook.
- $299 for two 60 minute sessions, a job search action plan, job search resources, resume and cover letter feedback and a job search handbook.
Master the interview – Interviews can be challenging and stressful for many people. Get out of the passenger seat and behind the wheel! Learn how to become confident and in control by showcasing all you have to offer. In the first 60 minute session we will discuss different types of interviews, illegal and legal questions, and what to do before, during and after the interview. The second 60 minute session will be an actual mock interview where you will receive direct feedback and suggestions.
- $399 for one 60 minute session and an interview handbook.
- $499 for two 60 minute sessions and an interview handbook
- $599 for two 60 minute sessions, one 60 minute follow up session and an interview handbook.
Create individualized, effective documents – Showcasing yourself well on paper is essential and you must feel your documents represent you. In our individual session we will discuss your experiences, skills and abilities and how to incorporate them into your resume and cover letter. You will receive your completed documents 3-5 days after our session.
- $199 for one 60 minute session, resume and cover letter feedback and a resume handbook.
- $299 for one 60 minute session, a completed resume and cover letter and a resume handbook.
Consider graduate school – Graduate school is a necessary evil for some careers, but there are many variations by industry and career area. In our 60 minute session we will discuss your interest in furthering your education, different types of programs and funding as well as the application process.
- $199 for one 60 minute session, feedback on your essays/personal statements.
I want it all! – Do you need a little of everything? Our 60 minute session will include resume and cover letter feedback, job search techniques and interviewing strategies.
- $199 for one 60 minute session and a job search handout.
- $99 for up to 20 email contacts after our initial session – I will answer questions and provide resources.
- $99 for each additional 60 minutes of in-person/phone time.